Your Refund Will Be Delayed Unless . . .

Your refund may be delayed if you don’t report this properly on your tax return this year:

Unfortunately, some of the information sent to you may not be accurate. You need to do this instead:

  • If you have children, then go to to retrieve information regarding the Advance Child Tax Credit. Even if you received a letter, the letter may not be correct.
  • Use the information from Letter 6475, which shows the amount of the third economic. If you do not have the third economic payment letter, then you can retrieve this online as well. Make sure to retrieve one for your spouse if you are married.


If you like what you just read, then don’t hesitate to forward/share with your friends, comment below, and/or click like on LinkedIn!

Make sure to subscribe to our weekly emails to receive practical business, financial and tax strategies! Sign Up Now!